Feel free to contact me
GOD'S SIMPLE PLAN OF SALVATION
How to know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior
REALIZE YOU ARE A SINNER
Romans 3:23, " For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."
1. No one is good enough to go to heaven. Romans 3:12 " there is none that doeth good, no, not one.."
2. Being forgiven gets us to heaven, not being good.
REALIZE THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH
Romans 6:23, " For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.."
1. The wages of sin is seen in Luke 16:22-23, " the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torment."
2. The wages of sin or the gift of God, which do you want? It's your choice!
REALIZE YOU ARE LOVED
Romans 5:8, " But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.."
1. Jesus took our sins and gave us His righteousness. II Corinthians 5:21, "For He made Him (Jesus) who knew no sin to be sin for us that we might become the righteousness of God in Him."
2. The death of Jesus, if received by faith, will make you as if you had never sinned. Romans 5:9, "Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.."
REALIZE ACCEPTING SALVATION IS UP TO YOU
Romans 10:8-10, 13, " The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.."
1. If you believe that Jesus died for your sins, and was buried and rose again, (we don't have to understand this, just believe it) then ask Jesus to forgive you and save you.
2. How do you ask for salvation? Just like a person drowning from your heart, with your mouth.
... AND PRAY THIS PRAYER
Lord Jesus Christ I am sorry for my sins.
I believe that you gave your life for my sins and
because I receive the forgiveness you earned for me on that cross,
I now have eternal life.
I invite you into my life, to be my personal Lord
and personal Savior.
I thank you for dying for me and I ask
that you help me to live for you.
REALIZE THAT NOW IS THE TIME
II Corinthians 6:2, " now is the day of salvation."
Join us daily for our christian online chat meetings with help and a safe support group. Though it's sometimes difficult for us to admit, we have all lived less than perfect lives. Our good intentions have failed us again and again as we have hurt people, hurt ourselves, opened ourselves to be hurt by others and we are left feeling that we are failures as Christians and even as human beings. We all have hurts, habits and hang-ups that contribute to our life's problems, but no matter what our hurts, habits, or hang ups are there is hope!
Rhema Faith Ministries is a Christ-centered program. Here you will find everyone dealing with struggles similar to your own. You will find men and women who share your desire to be made whole.
The foundation for our Deliverance Program is Jesus Christ. When we keep coming back and turn our will and our life over to Christ's care, over time our destructive behaviors loose their grip and we begin to embrace a new life, enjoying peace and serenity, trusting that God is guiding our life and our renewing of our Lifes . Kadash is a Hebrew word meaning: sanctified, consecrated, set apart, renewed, restored. Within the context of our name, Kadash is meant to reflect our renewed and restored life with our Heavenly Father through our Lord
As part of Rhemafaith Ministries, you become part of a Christ-centered group that will help you succeed from life's struggles.
We also use the bible as the basis of our Christian life, along with tools of Support, which includes online chat meetings, daily mediations, online beth moore study,online bible search, Tbn and many other great resources. Join us using todays new technology thru podcasting,where you will hear audio shows as we read the bible.Please visit our Weekly Radio talk cast, where we interview christian Music Artists,Book Authors, and folks that have had Different situations in their life and had their walk with Jesus Christ.